UZ CI-180 Acid Corrosion Inhibitor
UZ CI-180 is designed for oilfield acidizing operation, preventing acid corrosion on steel. UZ CI-180 has excellent high-temperature tolerance. The corrosive action of acid on steel at high bottom-hole temperature can be greatly reduced at temperature up to 350℉ by adding UZ CI-180 to the acid mixture.
Dark red/Brown liquid
Soluble in water and acid
Corrosion inhibitor UZ CI-180 can be used in matrix acidizing stimulation operations, facture acidizing stimulation operations, wellbore cleaning with acid formulations. The dosge is dependent on acid type, strength, bottom-hole temperature, contact time, and additional additives.
Features and Benefits
1. Excellent high-temperature metal corrosion protection.
2. Provide corrosion protection in 15% HCL up to 180℃。
3. Contains no heavy metal salts, and has a high flash point.
4. Reduces acid corrosion rates on common oilfield tubulars, including coiled tubing.
5. Improves design flexibility because it works in virtually all strengths of hydrochloric acid and mixtures.
6. Can provide acid corrosion inhibitor protection for as long as 24 hours.
7. Can provide acid corrosion inhibitor protection for K55, J55, N80, CT80, QT800 and P110, P110S, etc.
8. Disperses easily in all acid-based fluids.
All personnel handling this material must handle it as an industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as described in the Material Safety Data Sheet.
Packaging and Storage
Packed in 200Litre drum or 1000 Litre IBC (Tote Tank).
Store in dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames. Store away from incompatibles. Follow safe warehousing practices regarding palletizing, banding, shrink-wrapping and /or stacking.